30 Minute Spicy Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Kabob
Recipe type: Entree
- 8 wooden skewers "pre-soaked"
- 11.8 oz Kikkoman® Teriyaki sauce
- 1½ tablespoons Kikkoman® Sriracha
- 1 Red onion, large dice
- 2 Bell peppers, large dice
- 1 15 oz can Dole® Pineapple, chunks
- 3 large Chicken breast, large diced
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman® lite soy sauce
- 2 cups of Minute® Rice, cooked
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- In a bowl combine teriyaki and sriracha and sit to the side. In a plastic bag add chicken and soy sauce and toss together for 15 seconds. Add 4 tablespoons of teriyaki sriracha mix to chicken and toss together for 15 seconds.
- Assemble red onion, pineapple, chicken, pineapple, bell pepper, pineapple, chicken, pineapple, bell pepper, chicken, red onion. Place in oven for 15 minutes. (make sure oven rack is in the middle of oven). Rotate after 7 minutes and baste with teriyaki sriracha mix. Once time is up cut boiler up to high and cook for 3-4 minutes each side.
Recommended: In a shallow dish soak skewers in enough water to cover for 30 minutes.