Something like ranch but better! Cool, creamy, spicy and versatile. Can be used as a salad dressing, dip or as a sauce.
Recipe type: Topping
Serves: 1¼ cup
- ½ cup plain kefir
- 1½ tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, roughly chopped
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced (1 teaspoon)
- 1 jalapeno, stemmed and seeded
- ¾ cup light mayonnaise
- Place everything in a food processor or blender and puree.
- Add in mayo and pulse 3-4 times until mixed in. Pour into small bowl, stir and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve chilled with veggies and chips or on top of tacos, burgers and fries!