Cucumber Mango Salad
Recipe type: Salad
Serves: 2 servings
- 2 Mangos, cubed
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ -1 teaspoon of Tajin Classico Seasoning (substitute detail below)
- optional: add honey to taste
- In a small bowl, toss the red onion in the apple cider vinegar until completely coated. Let the onions rest in the vinegar for at least 10 minutes
- In a large bowl, add chopped mango, cucumber and cilantro. Add in onions and vinegar when ready.
- Sprinkle Tajin seasoning over the salad and toss until completely mixed in.
- Note: if you don’t have Tajin I would substitute with a mix of 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper, 1 teaspoon of lemon pepper, and 1 pinch of salt.
- Refrigerate and serve when ready.