Easy Coconog Shot
Easy coconog shot using only four ingredients and prepared in under four minutes. Coconog is short for Coconut/Eggnog ... get it?! The secret is my shortcut of using French vanilla ice cream.
Recipe type: Beverage
Cuisine: Holiday Drinks
Serves: 2 shots
- ½ cup ice cream, melted
- ¼ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 4 tablespoons whole coconut milk
- 4 teaspoons tequila
- optional: toasted coconut flakes
- Pour all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a shot glass. Serve topped with toasted coconut flakes.
- * Let the icecream sit out or heat it in a microwave safe cup until it reaches a smooth liquid consistency. Don't let it get too hot (approx. 30 -45 seconds).