Homemade Spiced Hazelnut Hot Chocolate
Homemade spiced hot chocolate in 5 minutes or less. WINNING!
Recipe type: Beverages
Serves: 2 cups
- 2 cups milk
- ⅓ cup Nutella hazelnut spread
- ⅛ teasppon cayenne pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon of cinnamon
- Pinch course salt
- 2 tbsp. hazelnut liqueur, such as Frangelico
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Chopped Hazelnut, for serving
- Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until just beginning to bubble at edges, about 3 minutes. Whisk in remaining ingredients until smooth and remove from heat. Serve immediately.
- Optional: Serve with additional seasonings, whipped cream or other desired toppings.