Loaded Monster Carne Asada Nachos
Recipe type: Entrees
Serves: 6 servings
- ¾ cups orange juice
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- ⅓ cup soy
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 fajita seasoning packet
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 lbs marinated skirt steak
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 bags steak fries
- 1 (16oz) can black beans, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- ¼ cup mexican cream or sour cream
- 3 large avocados, chopped and mashed
- pico de gallo
- Add all ingredients in a ziplock bag and shake well. Put meat in the bag and massage meat making sure that the marinade gets over all the meat. Let sit in the fridge for 3 - 8 hours.
- Bake steak fries per instructions.
- Cook meat in large skillet on high, cooking each side anywhere from 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove meat from skillet and set aside let cool. Once cooled, thinly slice the meat.
- On a rimmed 9-by-13-inch baking sheet, evenly spread out tortilla chips, top with an even layer of steak fries and sprinkle across with taco seasoning. Add a layer of shredded cheese, and evenly spread out black beans, followed by the sliced meat and one more layer of cheese. Bake until grated cheese is completely melted, about 5 minutes.
- Top with guacamole, pico de gallo and drizzle all over with crema. Serve right away.