Peach Cobbler Oatmeal Bowl
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 cup plain oatmeal
- 1 peach peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup of crunchy granola
- 2½ tablespoons brown sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons Noosa vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1½ teaspoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 pinches of nutmeg, divided
- 2 pinches of cinnamon, divided
- a pinch of ground cloves
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of pepper
- Peel skin off of peach, remove the pit and cut into half moon slices. In a small bowl add peach slices and stir in lemon juice, 1½ tablespoons of brown sugar, and a pinch of each of the following: cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, salt, and pepper. Stir until the spices dissolve and set aside.
- Prepare oatmeal as packaging instructs. While stirring in water, add in 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, butter and a pinch of both nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Serve oatmeal in a bowl and layer on the peaches, a tablespoon of Noosa Vanilla Yogurt, and sprinkle granola over the top. You can also drizzle the excess syrup that the peaches make on top.