Spicy Jerk Chicken Ramen Bowl
Serves: 4 servings
- 4 jerk chicken thighs, sliced
- 4 chicken ramen packs
- 2 ramen seasoning packs
- 3½ cups of water
- 2 cups white mushrooms, halved
- OPTIONAL : thinly sliced carrots, cilantro, habanero, limes, soft boiled eggs
- With a slotted spoon remove chicken from slow cooker (leave broth in the slow cooker). Then top chicken with reserved jerk marinade. Place chicken under the broiler for a few minutes to achieve a light char.
- In the slow cooker add water, seasoning packs, ramen, mushrooms and chili oil. Turn heat to high and cover for 10 minutes
- When noodles are tender spoon into a large both with excess broth and mushrooms. Top with sliced jerk chicken and your desired toppings. Enjoy warm.