Easy Peppermint Eggnog
Easy peppermint eggnog using only four ingredients and prepared in under four minutes. The secret is my shortcut of using french vanilla ice cream.
Recipe type: Beverage
Cuisine: Holiday Beverage
Serves: 2 servings
- 3 peppermint candied canes, finely crushed
- 2 cups ice cream, melted
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- Wet the rim of 2 short glass cups and roll the rim of the cups in the crushed peppermint to line them with the candy.
- Put ice cream in a microwave safe bowl or mug and heat in microwave for up to 2 minutes or until you reach a liquid consistency.
- Stir in nutmeg and peppermint extract well. Heat for 1-2 minutes more in the microwave and serve warm in the peppermint rimmed glasses.