Homemade Avocado Vinaigrette - This vinaigrette is just shows my love for avocados year around.
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 jalapeno, chopped and seed removed
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup green tomatillo salsa, mild
- ¼ cup honey
- ? cup cilantro
- 1 stalk green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Â¼ cup water
- ¼ teaspoon Tajin Classico Seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients (except olive oil and water) to a blender and blend on low speed.
- While blender is running slowly pour in olive oil.
- While blender is still running, add in enough water until the vinaigrette reaches your preferred consistency. Start with ¼ cup increments.
- Serve or store in airtight container.
- Once all ingredients are added, you may need to pulse or increase speed of blender to make sure all the avocado is broken down.