Easy No Bake Truffles - Sometimes you have to feed your chocolate cravings.
- 18 Oreos or Nutter Butters
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups dark chocolate chips or white chocolate chips
- 1 TBS coconut oil (optional)
- Optional Toppings: candy bar, sprinkles, cookie crumbs, white or dark chocolate, nuts ... your options are endless
- Pulse cookies in a food processor until they break down into crumbs. In a bowl mix together cookie crumbs and cream cheese. Roll your mixture into approximately ½tablespoon sized balls and place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet. Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Add chocolate to a microwave safe bowl along with the coconut oil. Microwave in 15 second intervals and stir often until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Insert a toothpick into each truffle and dip into the chocolate and place on waxed paper.
- Drizzle, crumble or sprinkle on additional toppings for garnish.
- Refrigerate for truffles to cool and harden for at least 1 hour.